UK - Pub Jobs
Looking for more information?
We arrange full-time UK pub jobs with affordable staff accommodation included, all sorted and confirmed before you leave home! This is the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to get set up in the UK, guaranteed!
Having to search for a job and somewhere to live after you arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure.
You don’t want to be worrying about not getting hired, running out of money, or having to come home early. We organise your live-in pub job prior to arrival so you can sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you! All our UK pub jobs include on-site accommodation with minimal board/rental fees, so you get to relax and enjoy the UK instead of spending all your time trying to find an affordable place to stay.
More than a job!
You’ll be living and working alongside a great group of like-minded travellers and making new friends in a fun, social job. You also get to keep a bigger chunk of your wage instead of forking out on high living costs. Joining the UK Pub Co program means there’s no high rent fees, no bond to pay, and no commute costs to and from work. Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately!
Who are we looking for?
Taking a gap year, working holiday or relocating to the UK? Trying to fund your travels? Making a permanent move over to the UK? With a network of over 650 pubs across the UK we’ve got you covered. An ideal way on your Gapyear to both work and travel. Brits love Aussies, Kiwis, and Canadians, and our UK pub managers are super keen to employ you. As long as you have experience in customer service, retail or hospitality you’ll make a great addition to the team. We have live-in jobs in the UK and some London jobs available for bar staff, waiters, chefs, and more. Not sure what you want to do in the UK? Contact our team and we can work out the best options for you with a UK live in job or a London live in job. Maybe you knew us previously as the London Pub Co? Well, we’re the same company and more, now operating as the UK Pub Co! Ready to get your working holiday adventure started? Apply today and you’ll be earning the pound and you’ll be living the dream before you know it!
- Aged 18 - 30 years of age (at time of arrival into the UK)
- Eligible for a UK work permit or have access to a UK or European passport
- Fluent in conversational & written English
- Have a enthusiastic & outgoing personality
- Some customer service and / or hospitality experience
- NO serious criminal or traffic offences (this is a visa requirement)
- A full-time, live-in UK pub job confirmed before arrival
- Ultra affordable live-in accommodation provided by your employer
- No bonds or rent in advance required – board is deducted from your pay each week (£35.00 pw board on average)
- No weekly travel costs, as accommodation is usually on site (or close by)
- Full-time work guaranteed, with 2 days off per week
- Free or discounted meals provided by your pub/management
- No interview on arrival required – your job will already be confirmed
- Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements (flights, travel insurance, etc)
- A personalised arrival guide with info, directions, and top tips to help you adjust to life in the UK
- Assistance with your UK bank account prior to departure
- Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK
- Ongoing support from our team
- Discounts on future job placements & relocations (conditions apply)
- UK YMS visa or UK Ancestry visa application guidance
- UK Sim card provided prior to arrival
The total cost of the program is $890.00. Once you decide to proceed with the programme, you only pay half of the programme cost as a deposit ($445.00) once you've been accepted onto the programme. The remaining balance is only payable six weeks prior to your intended departure date or at the time a job offer has been finalised - whichever comes first. Payments are payable by electronic bank transfer or credit / debit card.
What to expect from your job
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
You'll be working full time hours of approx. 38-48 per week whilst earning anything from £250-325 per week! Don't forget you'll also earn tips on top of your wages and with two guaranteed days off a week, you can be sure that you'll get the most out of your time in the UK and be able to splash some cash on trips away.
GUARANTEED LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
We offer the cheapest rent in the UK at around £5 per day! Accommodation includes laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi etc. and we don't charge any move-in bonds or deposits, plus you won't have any travel costs as you'll be living on site (does it get any better?!) Couples will have a double room, whilst singles will either have their own room or be paired with someone else (depending on location)
As a staff member you'll be well looked after with meal/food discounts (usually at least 50% off the menu price, sometimes free meals!), the chance to stay as long as you like following your 4-6 month minimum period, tax & National Insurance deductions of £40-50 per week, plus the chance to make new friends from around the globe as you all settle into life in the UK.
Amazing and easy process! I was placed in a position for my requested start day and was kept in the loop every step of the way. I recommend this company to anyone looking for easy job placement in the UK. Would definitely do this again.Thomas
I had a great experience with UK Pub Co. They organised my accomodation and new job within a couple weeks, and made sure I was completely set for my next adventure. I enjoyed my stay in UK and my experience with UK Pub Co so much that I am going back and doing it again. Thank you very much to the team for all your help, really appreciate it.Savannah
Great value and awesome support from those in the Australian office and Greg. Very handy touch down pack (bank account was a godsend) and travel discounts almost covered the actual program fees! Highly recommend.Mon
Whats on the Blog!
Isle of Man
If you’re planning a gap year in the UK, you might want to consider heading out of London to some of the more unusual places in the UK.
Manchester or MAD-Chester
If you're coming to the UK on a working holiday, London jobs might seem to be the most attractive because there are more of them, and well everyone knows what...
The Lake District
It’s easy to think London when you think of the UK, but the capital, as vibrant as it is, is not the be all and end all of the United Kingdom.
Ready to kick start the working holiday of a lifetime?
Click the button below to get started