UK - Pub Jobs
Looking for more information?
We arrange full-time UK pub jobs with affordable staff accommodation included, all sorted and confirmed before you leave home! This is the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to get set up in the UK, guaranteed!
Having to search for a job and somewhere to live after you arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure.
You don’t want to be worrying about not getting hired, running out of money, or having to come home early. We organise your live-in pub job prior to arrival so you can sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you! All our UK pub jobs include on-site accommodation with minimal board/rental fees, so you get to relax and enjoy the UK instead of spending all your time trying to find an affordable place to stay.
More than a job!
You’ll be living and working alongside a great group of like-minded travellers and making new friends in a fun, social job. You also get to keep a bigger chunk of your wage instead of forking out on high living costs. Joining the UK Pub Co program means there’s no high rent fees, no bond to pay, and no commute costs to and from work. Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately!
Who are we looking for?
Taking a gap year, working holiday or relocating to the UK? Trying to fund your travels? Making a permanent move over to the UK? With a network of over 650 pubs across the UK we’ve got you covered. An ideal way on your Gapyear to both work and travel. Brits love Aussies, Kiwis, and Canadians, and our UK pub managers are super keen to employ you. As long as you have experience in customer service, retail or hospitality you’ll make a great addition to the team. We have live-in jobs in the UK and some London jobs available for bar staff, waiters, chefs, and more. Not sure what you want to do in the UK? Contact our team and we can work out the best options for you with a UK live in job or a London live in job. Maybe you knew us previously as the London Pub Co? Well, we’re the same company and more, now operating as the UK Pub Co! Ready to get your working holiday adventure started? Apply today and you’ll be earning the pound and you’ll be living the dream before you know it!
- Aged 18 - 30 years of age (at time of arrival into the UK)
- Eligible for a UK work permit or have access to a UK or European passport
- Fluent in conversational & written English
- Have a enthusiastic & outgoing personality
- Some customer service and / or hospitality experience
- NO serious criminal or traffic offences (this is a visa requirement)
- A full-time, live-in UK pub job confirmed before you leave home
- Ultra affordable live-in accommodation provided by your employer
- No bonds or rent in advance required – board is simply deducted from your pay each week (£35.00 pw board on average)
- No weekly travel costs, as accommodation is usually on site (or close by)
- Full-time hours guaranteed (on average, 38-48 per week), with 2 days off per week to travel and explore
- Free or discounted meals provided by your pub/management
- No interview on arrival required – your job will already be confirmed
- Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements (flights, travel insurance, etc.)
- A personalised arrival guide with info, directions, and top tips to help you adjust to life in the UK
- Assistance with your UK bank account prior to departure
- Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK
- Ongoing support from our team
- Discounts on future job placements & relocations (conditions apply)
- Guidance on your UK YMS visa or UK Ancestry visa application
- UK Sim card provided prior to your arrival
The total cost of the program is just $890. If you want to go ahead with the programme, you meet with us first to discuss your options and eligibility before making your decision. Once accepted, you only pay half of the programme cost as a deposit ($445). The remaining balance is only payable six weeks prior to your intended departure date, or at the time a job offer has been finalised - whichever comes first. Payments are payable by electronic bank transfer or credit / debit card.
What to expect from your job
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
You'll be working full time hours of approx. 38-48 per week, whilst earning anything from £250-£325 per week! Don't forget you'll also earn tips on top of your wages and with two guaranteed days off each week, you can be sure that you'll have plenty of time and funds available to make the most of your time in the UK!
GUARANTEED LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
We offer the cheapest rent in the UK at around £5 per day! Accommodation includes laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi, etc. and we don't charge any move-in bonds or deposits! You also won't have any travel costs as you'll be living on site (does it get any better?!) Couples get a double room, whilst singles will either have their own room or be paired with someone else (depending on the location).
As a staff member you'll be well looked after with meal/food discounts (usually at least 50% off the menu price and sometimes free meals!), the chance to stay as long as you like following your 4-6 month minimum period, tax & National Insurance deductions of £40-£50 per week, plus the chance to make new friends from around the globe as you all settle into life in the UK.