UK - Chef Jobs
Needing some more information?
We work with hundreds of top-notch UK gastro style pubs where the company's focus is serving up delicious, sustainable, locally sourced meals. British pubs are always on the look out for talented and experienced chefs to join their teams. Whether you've got years of culinary experience under your belt already and you're just looking for a change of pace, or your fresh out of culinary arts schooling and looking to get into the industry in a different way, we can find the right pub employer for you!
Searching for a job and somewhere to live when you first arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure, and really take a chunk out of your travelling funds. So instead sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you. We'll take care of every aspect of your move to ensure you’ll be earning the pound and living the dream before you know it!
• Between 18-35 years of age
• Eligible to apply for and receive a UK work visa
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Strong kitchen experience in a chef or sous-chef role
• Qualified chef training/education
• No serious criminal or traffic offences
• A full-time, live-in uk pub job opportunity
• Affordable (£35pw) live-in accommodation provided by your employer
• Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements (flights, travel insurance, etc)
• A personalized arrival package with info, directions, and top tips to help you adjust to life in the UK
• Assistance with your National Insurance Number application
• Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK
• Ongoing support from the UK Pub Co Team
• Discounts on future job placements & relocations (conditions apply)
• Basic UK YMS visa or UK Ancestry visa application guidance
• Optional full-service UK visa application service for those who require more assistance
• Optional hostel stay add-on at discounted rates
Our chef program pricing is based on experience and training. We will provide a full breakdown of pricing at the completion of your interview. This program is suitable for outgoing individuals with English speaking fluency. This program is subject to UK Pub Co terms and conditions.
Full Time Employment
You'll be working full time hours of approx. 40-50 hours per week whilst developing your skills in a fast paced environment, plus experience working abroad is always an attention grabber on any CV. You'll be guaranteed two days off a week, you can be sure that you'll get the most out of your time in the UK and be able to splash some cash on trips away.
GUARANTEED LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
We offer the cheapest rent in the UK at around £5GBP per day! Accommodation includes laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi etc, we don't charge any move-in bonds or deposits, plus you won't have any travel costs as you'll be living on site (does it get any better?!) Couples will have a double room, whilst singles will enjoy their own private room (depending on location)
As a staff member you'll be well looked after with meal/food discounts (usually discounted up to 80% or free), the chance to stay as long as you like following your 4-6 month minimum period, tax & National Insurance deductions of £40-50GBP per week, plus the chance to make new friends from around the globe as you all settle into life in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Start your culinary adventure!
Click the button below to get started