UK CHEF JOB PROGRAM
ARRIVE WITH A JOB & ACCOMMODATION!
Searching for a job and somewhere to live when you first arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure, and really take a chunk out of your travelling funds. So instead sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you. We organise live-in pub jobs prior to arrival so all you need to do is turn up. With a network of over 600 pubs across the UK we’ve got you covered! You’ll be earning the pound and living the dream before you know it!
PUT YOUR CULINARY EXPERIENCE TO WORK!
Our pubs aren’t just your average British boozers! We work with hundreds of top notch UK gastro style pubs where the company focus is serving up delicious, sustainable, locally sourced meals. Pubs like this are always on the look out for talented and experienced chefs to join their teams. Whether you’ve got years of culinary experience under your belt already and you’re just looking for a change of pace, or your fresh out of culinary arts schooling and looking to get into the industry in a different way, we can find the right pub employer for you!
• A full-time, live-in uk pub job opportunity;
• Affordable (£35pw) live-in accommodation provided by your employer;
• Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements (flights, travel insurance, etc);
• A personalized arrival package with info, directions, and top tips to help you adjust to life in the UK;
• Assistance with your National Insurance Number application;
• Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK;
• Ongoing support from our UK Office;
• Discounts on future job placements & relocations (conditions apply);
• Basic UK YMS visa or UK Ancestry visa application guidance;
• Optional full-service UK visa application service for those who require more assistance;
• Optional TD Pack add-on for only $99 (includes UK bank account, SIM card, money transfers, + more);
• Optional hostel stay add-on at discounted rates!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR JOB
• Full time hours (average 40-50 per week);
• Work available 365 days a year – no blackout periods;
• Wages will be based on current skills and growth potential (may increase following 30 day trial period);
• Two days off each week;
• Cheapest rent in the UK – around £5GBP per day!;
• Bills and basic amenities included (laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi);
• No travel costs (the joys of living on-site!);
• No expensive move-in bonds or deposits to pay;
• Single chefs are usually offered a single/private room;
• Couples will have a double room to share;
• Meals/food often free for chefs (or at least discounted!);
• Stay as long as you want at the job (a 4-6 month minimum stay is requested);
• Opportunities to stay longer, get promoted, and earn more money;
• Make new friends working with other young and friendly travellers from around the globe!
• Between 18-35 years of age;
• Eligible to apply for and receive a UK work visa;
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality;
• Strong kitchen experience in a chef or sous-chef role;
• Qualified chef training/education;
• No serious criminal or traffic offences.
*CHEF PROGRAM PRICING IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING // PRICING WILL BE CONFIRMED AFTER INTERVIEW // CHEF JOB PROGRAM IS MOST SUITABLE FOR OUTGOING TRAVELLERS WITH STRONG ENGLISH FLUENCY // ALL PROGRAMS ARE SUBJECT TO UKPC TERMS & CONDITIONS