UK PUB JOB PROGRAM
We arrange full-time UK pub jobs with affordable staff accommodation included, all sorted and confirmed before you leave home! The fastest, cheapest, and easiest way to get set up in the UK, guaranteed!
Having to search for a job and somewhere to live after you arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure. You don’t want to be worrying about not getting hired, running out of money, or having to come home early. We organise your live-in pub job prior to arrival so you can sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you!
• A full-time, live-in uk pub job confirmed before arrival
• Ultra affordable live-in accommodation provided by your employer (£35pw board on average)
• No bonds or rent in advance required – board is deducted from pay each week
• No weekly travel costs, as accommodation is usually on site (or close by)
• Full time worked guaranteed, with 2 days off per week
• Free or discounted meals provided by your pub/management
• No interview on arrival required – your job will already be confirmed
• Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements (flights, travel insurance, etc)
• A personalized arrival guide with info, directions, and top tips to help you adjust to life in the UK
• Assistance with your National Insurance Number application
• Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK
• Ongoing support from our UK Office
• Discounts on future job placements & relocations (conditions apply)
• Basic UK YMS visa or UK Ancestry visa application guidance
• Optional full-service UK visa application service for those who require more assistance
• Optional TD Pack add-on for only $99 (includes UK bank account, SIM card, money transfers, + more)
• Optional hostel stay add-on at discounted rates
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR JOB
• Full time hours (average 38-48 per week)
• Work available 365 days a year – no blackout periods
• Gross earnings between £250-325GBP per week
• Excellent tips on top of your wages – £25-75GBP per week
• Two days off each week
• Cheapest rent in the UK – around £5GBP per day
• Bills and basic amenities included (laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi)
• No travel costs (the joys of living on-site!)
• No expensive move-in bonds or deposits to pay
• Tax & National Insurance deductions = £40-50GBP per week (average)
• Single or twin-shared rooms (depending on availability)
• Couples will have a double room to share; Singles are typically paired with a roommate
• Meal/food discounts (usually at least 50% off the menu price, sometimes free meals!)
• Stay as long as you want at the job (a 4-6 month minimum stay is requested)
• Opportunities to stay longer, get promoted, and earn more money
• Make new friends working with other young and friendly travellers from around the globe
MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
All our UK pub jobs include on-site accommodation with minimal board/rental fees, so you get to relax and enjoy the UK instead of spending all your time trying to find an affordable place to stay. You’ll be living and working alongside a great group of like-minded travellers and making new friends in a fun, social job. You also get to keep a bigger chunk of your wage instead of forking out on high living costs. Joining the UK PUB CO program means there’s no high rent fees, no bond to pay, and no commute costs to and from work. Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately!
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
Taking a gap year? Trying to fund your travels? Making a permanent move over to the UK? With a network of over 650 pubs across the UK we’ve got you covered. An ideal way on your Gapyear to both work and travel. Brits love Aussies, Kiwis, and Canadians, and our UK pub managers are super keen to employ you. As long as you have experience in customer service, retail or hospitality you’ll make a great addition to the team. We have live-in jobs in the UK and some London jobs available for bar staff, waiters, chefs, and more. Not sure what you want to do in the UK? Contact our team and we can work out the best options for you with a UK live in job or a London live in job. Maybe you knew us previously as the London Pub Co? Well, we’re the same company and more, now operating as the UK Pub Co! Ready to get your working holiday adventure started? Apply today and you’ll be earning the pound and you’ll be living the dream before you know it!
• Between 18-30 years of age
• Eligible to apply for and receive a UK work visa (or a UK/EU Passport)
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Some customer service and/or hospitality experience (ideally)
• Fluent in conversational and written english
• No serious criminal or traffic offences
If you’re looking to kick-start your overseas adventure in the UK with a great job & cheap accommodation pre-arranged for you (all before you leave home), we’ve got you covered! Our programs are super affordable, and include all the assistance you’ll need to get you there. By arriving with a job and a place to live, you’ll be earning money straight away, which will save you heaps in the long run. Click APPLY NOW and send us your details to get the process started!
Not yet ready to commit? No problem! Just choose the FREE ENQUIRY option, fill out the short no-obligation enquiry form, and we’ll be in touch with more details!
Click the APPLY NOW button below and complete your application today to SAVE $50 on the cost your UK working holiday program! Upon approval into the program, $50 discount will be applied to your full program payment (payment is due within 7 days of confirmed acceptance). All applicants are required to pay a $45 application fee upon submission. Promo not available with ‘Free Enquiry’ option.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE UK WORKING HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME?